Saturday, June 20, 2020

Danveer Karna - In English

Danveer Karna

Danveer Karna

You may have heard a lot about the life story of Karna, the eldest son of mother Kunti. But do you know about his death?


While the battle of Mahabharata was going on, the wheel of Karna's chariot got stuck in the ground. Then Karna told Arjuna that Arjuna you will not attack me until I pull the wheel of my chariot out of the ground. Hearing this Arjun stopped. Then Lord Krishna said to Arjuna, "Arjuna, why are you stuck? Shoot the arrow."

Arjuna told Shri Krishna that it was against the law of war. Then Lord Krishna reminded Arjuna that when Abhimanyu was fighting alone with all the warriors he kept in mind the rules of war? Didn't Grandpa make any rules of war then? And not so much when Draupadi was called a prostitute in a packed meeting?

Hearing this, Arjun got angry and shot an arrow at Karna. The arrow shot by Arjuna was not an ordinary arrow from which Karna could escape. It was animal clothing. Which was given to Arjuna by the blessing of Lord Shiva. When the Pandavas went into exile for 18 years, Lord Krishna sent the five Pandavas to perform different penances. In it Arjuna did penance to Lord Shiva and Lord Shivaji gave him Pashupastra as a boon.

After Arjuna's turn, Karna was anxiously waiting for his death when Lord Krishna thought of taking Karna's test and Krishna, disguised as a Brahmin, came to Lord Karna and said, "Hey Karna, my daughter is getting married and I don't have gold to give to her." Donate gold.

Then Karna said now I have nothing I can donate to you why you are taking my exam. Then the Brahmin said that you still have your gold teeth to donate. Then Karna said hit me with a stone and remove my tooth. Then the Brahmin said that if you want to give alms, you have to give me teeth, not stones. Then Karna hit a stone on the tooth with his hand and extracted the tooth and gave it to the Brahmin.

Then the Brahmin said that after sanctifying the tooth, if you shoot your arrow at the ground, then the water of the river Ganga flows from there and the tooth becomes pure. Then Karna understood that this Brahmin is a deity or Paramatma himself so he told the Brahmin to show me your true form whatever you are.

Then Lord Krishna came in his original form and told Karna that you are truly a great benefactor, there is no one else in the world as generous as you, so I am pleased with this deed of yours, ask for a blessing for whatever you ask for. Then Karna said, "I have never asked anyone like this, but today I want a blessing that I was born by a virgin mother, so I want my funeral to take place on a virgin land."

If Lord Krishna found a virgin land with his own insight, then the land near the temple of Ashwini Kumar on the banks of the river Tapi was a virgin. Then Lord Krishna and the five Pandavas performed Karna's funeral there. The Pandavas then asked if there was any way to prove that this was a virgin land. Then Karna appeared and said that Tapi is my sister, Ashwini Kumar is my brothers and I am Surya's son and my cremation took place in a virgin land.

Then the Pandavas said, "Oh Lord, we know that this is a virgin land." But the coming generation will somehow know that the funeral of Danvir Karna took place on the virgin land. Then the Lord thought and said that a Vat tree will grow on this land and it will have three leaves which will be the symbol of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and further said that whoever prays here with true faith his mental work will be fulfilled here.

Friends, this Vat tree is still there today and it has only three leaves which proves that the cremation of Danvir Karna was performed there.

Friends, the funniest thing is that this banyan tree is in our Gujarat. This three-leafed banyan tree is located near the Ashwini Kumar temple on the banks of the river Tapi in Surat city. And maybe that's why Surat city is all over the world today. By going there, one can organize one's life. Because Surat is still blessed by Lord Krishna and Sun God. Judge the pilgrimage once in a lifetime.



EmojiEmoji